The Healing Hands professionals know that the difference is in the details.
Our 4 staff massage therapists have been professionally trained in relaxing and therapeutic techniques by manual physical therapists. They are certainly more than just masseuses, and can address a variety of musculoskeletal conditions either independently or under the direction of a physical therapist. For that reason, our specialty is in deep tissue therapeutic massage and myofascial release.
But if relaxation is the only treatment you need, you are in the right hands. Choose a full body Relaxing Massage with aromatherapy accents, or the decadent Healing Rocks Massage with hot river stones. Reflexology, Shiatsu and Thai massage bring techniques from the Far East to liberate the body's energy while invoking profound relaxation.
The Healing Hands professionals know that the difference is in the details. Every massage begins with an exquisite exfoliating foot wash, then you are enveloped in the cozy flannel sheets on a heated professional massage table. Our signature lemongrass tea and herb-infused water is served before and after every treatment to refresh and relax.
Therapeutic Massage deep tissue massage designed to treat deeper musclesQ320 / 1hr, Q450 / 1.5hr
Relaxing Massage light to moderate pressure full body massageQ290 / 1hr, Q450 / 1.5hr
Healing Rocks Massage therapeutic massage with hot river stonesQ360 / 75min
moderate to deep pressure massage to specific points
- Q290Relaxing Massage light to moderate pressure full body massage, relaxes the body and the mind. Q290 / 1hr, Q450 / 1.5hr
- Q320Therapeutic Massage a deep tissue massage designed to treat deeper muscles and fascia, can be full body or focused on a specific area. Q320 / 1hr, Q450 / 1.5hr.
- Q320Thai Massage divine techniques imported from Asia which combine rhythmic pressure with passive stretching to relax and elongate muscles for a profoundly renewing effect. Q320 / 1hr, Q450 / 1.5hr
- Q320Shiatsu Japanese massage which uses moderate to deep acupressure along the major meridians. The pressure relaxes all major muscle groups while freeing the body's energy flow. Q320 / 1hr, Q450 / 1.5hr
- Q320Reflexology moderate to deep pressure massage to specific points on feet, hands and face promotes healing throughout the body. Q320 / 1hr, Q450 / 1.5hr
- Q360Healing Rocks Massage Hot river stones make this deep tissue massage divine Q360 / 75min
- Q360Lymphatic Drainage light to moderate touch massage which stimulates the lymphatic system to eliminate excess fluid and toxins and increase immune response. Q360 / 75min
- Q220Neck and Back Express Tension-releasing focused massage to neck, back, and shoulder area helps the body release stress when time is of the essence. Half Hour Q220.
- Q530Exfoliating Massage An hour-long massage followed by a full body scrub with one of our handmade all-natural exfoliants, 1.5 hrs total.